UNIZIK Admission List Released: The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. For now, only the merit admission list has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session has been made available on both the school and JAMB Website. To check your admission status follow the steps below:
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List on School List
- Candidates are to visit: http://my.unizik.edu.ng/admissions/add_m_ur_ind.php
- Enter your Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Next” and proceed to view your admission status
Congratulation to the admitted ones!!!
How to Check UNIZIK Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission to Nnamdi Azikiwe University and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking ”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
UNIZIK admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Also See: UNIZIK Biometric Verification Exercise
Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH). ASUTECH which was established through Law No. 7 of 30th July 1980 by the Government of the old Anambra operated as a multi-campus university, with campuses in Abakiliki, Enugu, Awka and Nnewi.
In 1991, following the split of the old Anambra State into Anambra and Enugu States, the Awka and Nnewi campuses of the former ASUTECH were constituent into Nnamdi Azikiwe University by the Anambra State Edict No.5 of November 26 1991. Nnamdi Azikiwe University was taken over by the Federal Government by Decree No. 34 of July 15, 1992. The enabling law of the University empowers the Senate to, inter alia, make provisions for:
- The establishment, organisation and control of Campuses, Colleges, Faculties, Departments, Schools, Institutes and other teaching and research units of the University and allocation of responsibility for different branches of learning;
- The organisation and control of courses of study at the University and of examinations held in conjunction with those courses, including the appointment of examiners both internal and external;
- The award of degrees and such other qualifications as may be prescribed in conjunction with examinations held as aforesaid.