UNIZIK Admission List Released: The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. For now, only the merit admission list has been released. See how to check your admission status below.
Candidates should note that at the time of this publication, UNIZIK admission list has ONLY been released on JAMB’s portal. See steps on how to check your admission status below;
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on JAMB’s Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in Nnamdi Azikiwe University and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
UNIZIK first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Also See: UNIZIK Biometric Verification Exercise
Nnamdi Azikiwe University came into being as an offshoot of the defunct Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH). ASUTECH which was established through Law No. 7 of 30th July 1980 by the Government of the old Anambra operated as a multi-campus university, with campuses in Abakiliki, Enugu, Awka and Nnewi.
In 1991, following the split of the old Anambra State into Anambra and Enugu States, the Awka and Nnewi campuses of the former ASUTECH were constituent into Nnamdi Azikiwe University by the Anambra State Edict No.5 of November 26 1991. Nnamdi Azikiwe University was taken over by the Federal Government by Decree No. 34 of July 15, 1992. The enabling law of the University empowers the Senate to, inter alia, make provisions for:
- The establishment, organisation and control of Campuses, Colleges, Faculties, Departments, Schools, Institutes and other teaching and research units of the University and allocation of responsibility for different branches of learning;
- The organisation and control of courses of study at the University and of examinations held in conjunction with those courses, including the appointment of examiners both internal and external;
- The award of degrees and such other qualifications as may be prescribed in conjunction with examinations held as aforesaid.