UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission: University of Uyo, UNIUYO pre-degree programme admission form has been released by the school management for the 2020/2021 academic session. Interested students are invited to apply.
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme in the under listed Faculties of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Also See: UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission
Available Pre-Degree Programmes
A. Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management
- Forestry and Natural Environmental Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Economics, Nutrition and Dietetics
- Soil Science and Land Resources Management
B. Faculty of Education
- Agricultural Education
- Biology Education
- Computer Science Education
- Chemistry Education
- Health Education
- Home Economics Education
- Library and Information Science (Science component only)
- Mathematics Education
- Pre-Primary/Primary Education (Science component only)
- Physical Education
- Physics Education
- Technical Education
C. Faculty of Science
- Animal Science and Environmental Biology
- Botany and Ecological Studies
- Computer Science
Entry and Admission Requirements for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
NOTE: JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme.
Major Course Requirements for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instructions
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For the card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- The same procedure is used for payment of fees.
- Candidates are advised to check the net every week after submission of their admission forms.
Closing Date for registration: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, by midnight
Date for the screening exercise: Thursday, September 30 to October 2, 2021 (in Batches online)