University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post-UTME screening for the 2019/2020 session has been announced.
LATEST UPDATE: UNIUYO post UTME screening exercise earlier scheduled to hold from Monday, August 19 to Friday, August 23, 2019 has been postponed. This is due to the Strike action embarked upon by the Non-Teaching Staff Unions.
The SCREENING EXERCISE WILL NOW HOLD FROM MONDAY, AUGUST 26 TO FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2019. Please note that the days and venue for respective Faculties remain the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME / Admission Screening Schedule
The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
- Monday 26th August, 2019 – Education, Agriculture, Clinical Science Faculties
- Tuesday 27th August, 2019 – Social Sciences, Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy Faculties
- Wednesday 28th August, 2019 – Law, Environmental Studies, Arts Faculties
- Thursday 29th August, 2019 – Science, Business Administration, Engineering
- Friday 30th August, 2019 – Spill-Over from Faculties
Venue for Screening: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME / Admission Screening
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note: The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the UNIUYO post UTME screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
SUNDAY, August 16th, 2019
For more information visit our website: http://uniuyo.edu.ng Contact
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875