The UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details have been released for the 2015/2016 admission process and all interested members of the public and aspirants are invited to apply. See full details below:
2015/2016 UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
Candidates who applied to the University of Uyo as their 1st choice University for the 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission are hereby informed that the Screening Exercise will take place as follows:
Date: SATURDAY, 24TH OCTOBER, 2015
Venue: Town Campus and Town Campus Annex
Eligible candidate are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes in their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the programmes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics. They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, GCE A/L or a first Degree (not awaiting result). Admission will be conducted into the following Faculties:
1. Faculty of Agriculture 7. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Arts 8. Faculty of Environmental Studies
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences 9. Faculty of Law
4. Faculty of Business Administration 10. Faculty of Pharmacy
5. Faculty of Clinical Science 11. Faculty of Science
6. Faculty of Education 12. Faculty of Social Sciences
Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not found in the 2015/2016 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT be allowed into the Screening Venue.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) only, and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code from the following Banks nationwide.
1. Uniuyo MicroFinance Bank Ltd.
2. Skye Bank Plc.
3. First Bank Plc.
4. WEMA Bank Plc.
5. KeyStone Bank Plc.
Please access the details on our website:
The closing date for registration is THURSDAY, 22ND OCTOBER, 2015
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedure outlined on the website will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise.