How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
Candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2018/2019 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below:
- Visit the UNIUYO admission status checking portal at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button.
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Also See: UNIUYO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
UNIUYO Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has also been made available on JAMB CAPS. All candidates who applied for admission into the University of Uyo and participated in the UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
The list of Candidates is yet to be made available on the University’s website.
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, see steps below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.