How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
At the time of this publication, the list of admitted candidates has been uploaded on the JAMB CAPS Portal. Candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Also See: UNIUYO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates who have been offered admission are to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates