UNIPORT Supplementary Admission (Round III / 3rd Round) has been announced. University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Supplementary admission for the 2018/2019 session has been announced by the school authorities. First choice candidates who scored 120 and above in the Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt in the 2018/2019 Academic session; who may not be admitted in their first choice departments, can apply for supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
Also See: UNIPORT Admission List
UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Invitation and Eligibility
First choice candidates who scored 120 and above in the UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University of Port Harcourt in the 2018/2019 Academic session; who may not be admitted in their first choice departments, can apply for UNIPORT supplementary admission into other programmes in the University.
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 180 in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 120 in the University’s 2018/2019 UNIPORT Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates must possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the UNIPORT supplementary admission. Candidates should ensure their O’level subjects are uploaded on the JAMB website.
- Application is online. Candidates should login to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng for the UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Available Courses and Programmes
The Faculties and Programmes to which candidates may seek UNIPORT supplementary admission are listed below:
Early Childhood & Primary Education
English Language, Mathematics and any other two
Five O/Level Credits in
(a) English Language
(c) Any other three subjects from Social Studies, Integrated Science, Computer Science, French, Government, Commerce and Fine Art
How to Apply for the UNIPORT Supplementary Admission
Application is online. Candidates should login to the University portal: https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_putme_supple.php to complete the application process.
- Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of the UNIPORT Supplementary Admission List.
- Inconsistency in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2018 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level results on JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately at any JAMB APPROVED CBT CENTRE; otherwise such candidates would not be considered for admission.
Application for the UNIPORT Supplementary Admission will close on Thursday, 11th October, 2018.
MRS. DORCAS D. OTTO