UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission Admitted Candidates: University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) pre-degree/certificate programme admission list has been released by the school authorities for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to check below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) pre-degree/certificate programme admission that the management of the university has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission List
UNIPORT Pre-Degree Merit Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status on UNIPORT’s portal:
Candidates are to commence payment of school fees and registration immediately. Tutorials/Lectures will commence on Monday 7th December 2020.
For Registration, candidates should present the following:
- Provisional Admission Slip
- Acceptance Form
- Clearance Eligibility Form
- A copy of Bank Teller (original and photocopy)
- A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
- Original and photocopies of School Certificates
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area