UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Details for 2021/2022 Session
This is to inform all prospective students of the University of Port-Harcourt that the management has extended the deadline for the 2021/2022 Post-UTME Online Application.
According to the management, the new Deadline for online application is 30th September 2021.
All interested candidates are to make use of this opportunity to register and complete their registration
UNIPORT Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, screening dates, eligibility, application cost, deadline and other relevant details have been announced. Cut-off mark is 150, the application fee is ₦2000, Online Registration begins Monday, 6th September, 2021.
Also See: UNIPORT Admission List
Also See: How to Check UNIPORT Post UTME Result
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150, to apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2020 UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Click the link below to view the screening schedule:
Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration Procedure.
Monday, 6th September, 2021 – 30th September 2021.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September, 2021.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON 30th September 2021.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
MRS. JOYCE C. TAMUNO
The University of Port Harcourt offers Students and Scholars a unique experience that is evident in our quality research, teaching and community service which sets us apart from other Universities in Nigeria.
Our students are trained to engage in critical thinking that is central to proffering practical solutions to societal problems. Our expertise is widely-acknowledged in such specializations as Medicine, Social Sciences, Science, Education, Humanities and Engineering.
The Curricula are tailored in such a way that students embrace interdisciplinary approach to knowledge acquisition right from their first day on our Campus.
We are truly a global University with a competitive local edge. Staff and students from every part of the country and beyond teach and study in an ideal setting that is characterized by sensitivity to cultural diversity and respect for individual and group differences.
In Unique UNIPORT, the force and power of quality liberal education in all branches of learning gives us global relevance and a competitive local edge in the Nigerian University system.