UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Details for 2023/2024 Session
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to August 14, 2023 for both Post UTME and Direct Entry application. To apply follow the steps below;
UNIPORT Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, screening dates, eligibility, application cost, deadline and other relevant details have been announced. Cut-off mark is 150, the application fee is ₦2000. Online Registration will commence on Monday, 3rd July, 2023.
Also See: UNIPORT Admission List
Also See: How to Check UNIPORT Post UTME Result
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150, to apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2023 UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening schedule has not been been announced, but when it becomes available you can see it via the link below:
Registration will commence on Monday, 3rd July, 2023 and close on August 14, 2023. Candidates are expected to log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the registration procedure.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card, etc or Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK LTD, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC AND UNIPORT- CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
N2, 000.00 0nly.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise Clearance, Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2023, to be eligible for the exercise.
– Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MIDNIGHT ON August 14, 2023.
– Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
– Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
– Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
– Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
– When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
– PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
– For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
– For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08032943819, 07058555101
The University of Port Harcourt offers Students and Scholars a unique experience that is evident in our quality research, teaching and community service which sets us apart from other Universities in Nigeria.
Our students are trained to engage in critical thinking that is central to proffering practical solutions to societal problems. Our expertise is widely-acknowledged in such specializations as Medicine, Social Sciences, Science, Education, Humanities and Engineering.
The Curricula are tailored in such a way that students embrace interdisciplinary approach to knowledge acquisition right from their first day on our Campus.
We are truly a global University with a competitive local edge. Staff and students from every part of the country and beyond teach and study in an ideal setting that is characterized by sensitivity to cultural diversity and respect for individual and group differences.
In Unique UNIPORT, the force and power of quality liberal education in all branches of learning gives us global relevance and a competitive local edge in the Nigerian University system.