UNIOSUN Pre-degree Admission Form is out. Osun State University (UNIOSUN) admission into Pre-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 session has been announced. Interested members of the public should see details below.
UNIOSUN Pre-degree Admission Details
- UNIOSUN Pre-degree Admission Details
- AVAILABLE COURSES:
- HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIUYO PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION FORM
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into one-year UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
UNIOSUN PRE-DEGREE ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
NOTE: JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme.
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
COLLEGE OF LAW, IFETEDO CAMPUS
- LL.B Law
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
– Agricultural Economics and Extension
– Animal Science
- Bachelor of Fisheries and Wildlife
– Fisheries and Aquaculture
– Wildlife Management
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B. A. (Ed.) English
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Educational Management
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
- B. Sc Public Health
- B. N. Sc Nursing
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. English and International Studies
- B. A. French and International Studies
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
- B. A. Islamic Studies
- B. A. Arabic Language and Literature
- B. A. Theatre Arts
- B. A. Yoruba
- B. A. Tourism Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
- B. Sc. Geography
- B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Geology
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- B. Sc. Plant Biology
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Zoology
- B. Sc. Food Science and Technology
- B. Sc. Building
- B. Sc. Estate Management
Also, the programme has been designed to include intensive training in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIUYO PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION FORM
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For the card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- The same procedure is used for the payment of fees.
- Candidates are advised to check the net every week after the submission of their admission forms.
Closing Date for registration: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, by midnight
Date for the screening exercise: Thursday, September 30 to October 2, 2021 (in Batches online)