UNIOSUN Post UTME Latest: Supplementary Post UTME for MBBS
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Latest: Supplementary Post UTME for MBBS
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Information Released for 2018/2019
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Invitation for Supplementary Screening
- How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Primary Post UTME
- About UNIOSUN
UNIOSUN Supplementary Post UTME screening registration has started. Notice is hereby given that the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Supplementary Screening Exercise will hold for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their FIRST choice for the Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) programme with a minimum score of 200 and above.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than one sitting. Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate who supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn once discovered.
See how to apply below.
Also See: UNIOSUN Admission List
UNIOSUN Post UTME Information Released for 2018/2019
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) 2018/2019 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Osun State University (UNIOSUN). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: How to Check UNIOSUN Post UTME Result
UNIOSUN Post UTME Invitation for Supplementary Screening
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) 2018/2019 Supplementary post UTME Screening Exercise will hold for candidates who chose the university as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make Uniosun their first choice for the following newly accredited programmes with a minimum score of 160 and above:
However, candidates who scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Theatre Arts
- B. A. Tourism Studies
- B. A. Arabic Language & Literature
- B. A. Islamic Studies
- B. A. Yoruba
- B. Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B. Sc. Building
- B. Sc. Estate Management
However, interested candidates can also apply for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Wildlife Management
- Plant Biology
- Physics with Electronics
- Education Management
- Guidance and Counselling
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Physics
- Education Mathematics
- Urban and Regional Planning
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 7th September,2018.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2018/2019 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2018/2019 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions.
Submission of forms closes at12.00 noon on Friday 21st September, 2018.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419
Candidates Eligible for UNIOSUN Primary Post UTME
Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 160.
However, candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- Political Science
Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of these courses but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate who supplies false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Osun State University is set up as a conventional, multi-campus University charged with the production of high quality, well–rounded, globally competitive and entrepreneurial graduates who are catalysts for rapid and sustainable socio-economic development of Osun State and Nigeria.
Following the approval by the National University commission on December 21, 2006, Osun State University (UNIOSUN) became the 30th State University and 80th in the Nigerian University system. Osun State University is a conventional University envisioned to be a centre of excellence through the provision of highly qualitative teaching and learning experiences which will engender the production of well-rounded entrepreneurial graduate capable of impacting positively on their environments while also being globally competitive.