The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) merit list of admitted candidates for 2019/2020 Admission into various degree programmes has now been released. Candidates who participated in the 2019 UNIOSUN Post UTME and admission screening exercise can now check their admission status via the University Undergraduates Admission portal.
How to Check UNIOSUN Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/
- Click on “Returning Applicants”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the spaces provided
- Click on “Sign In” and proceed to view your admission status
UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment
All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa and Master cards). The deadline for the payment of Acceptance Fees is October 30, 2019.
Any candidate who fails to complete the Acceptance and other necessary registration on the portal on or before the deadline will FORFEIT the Provisional Admission offered.
Successfully admitted candidates are also advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB portal. See the procedure below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
Osun State University is set up as a conventional, multi-campus University charged with the production of high quality, well–rounded, globally competitive and entrepreneurial graduates who are catalysts for rapid and sustainable socio-economic development of Osun State and Nigeria.
Following the approval by the National University commission on December 21, 2006, Osun State University (UNIOSUN) became the 30th State University and 80th in the Nigerian University system.
Osun State University is a conventional University envisioned to be a centre of excellence through the provision of highly qualitative teaching and learning experiences which will engender the production of well-rounded entrepreneurial graduate capable of impacting positively on their environments while also being globally competitive.