UNIMED Post UTME Form Information for 2018/2019
- UNIMED Post UTME Form Information for 2018/2019
- UNIMED Post UTME Form and Screening Details
- UNIMED Available Courses
- UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
- About UNIMED
University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State 2018/2019 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: UNIMED Admission List
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: How to Check UNIMED Post UTME Result
UNIMED Post UTME Form and Screening Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery. The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2018/2019 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
UNIMED Available Courses
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Nursing Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2018 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
Also See: JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank;
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Schedule.
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday 30th and Friday 31st August, 2018 beginning from 7.00am daily
Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Thursday 30thAugust, 2018
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates
Friday 31st August, 2018
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
ALSO NOTE THAT
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng. send an e-mail to email@example.com. or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
A top ranking University in Nigeria and indeed the nation’s pride. Established in 2015, UNIMED has grown tremendously, stretching its academic disciplines and research across six different schools and over thirty academic departments.
The University of Medical Sciences Ondo State (UNIMED) is a new University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in April 2015 to offer courses in all medical science disciplines.
The goal of the University is to provide exceptional high quality and integrated training and comprehensive experience in the medical sciences that meet contemporary international accreditation standards. The University is a fully residential institution and has excellent teaching and training facilities.