UNIMED Admission List is out. The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) 1st batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) that the management of the institution has released the 1st batch list of candidates admitted for the 2022/2023 academic session. All candidates who applied for admission in the university can proceed to check their admission status.
How To Check UNIMED Admission List
The list of admitted candidates have been made available online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Visit the UNIMED admission status checking portal: https://www.unimed.edu.ng/postutme/postutmelogin.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check” and proceed to view your admission status.
Congratulations to those that made it to the UNIMED admission list. If you were successful, you can proceed to see the school fees schedule to start preparations.
Also See: UNIMED Academic Calendar
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
1. Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Congratulations to the admitted ones!!!