University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post-UTME screening for the 2019/2020 session has been announced. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DE that there will be online screening for admission.
UNIMAID Post UTME / DE Admission Screening Announcement
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIMAID Admission Screening Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal would be open on July 1st and close on October 30th.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
1. Click on register to create account
2. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening account.
a.JAMB reg no.
d.Choose entry mode DE/UTME
e.Password (must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
3. Click register account
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payment options:
. Click on pay icon
. Print invoice (RRR invoice)
. Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make payment.
. Click on pay icon
. Select card type (master card, verve etc)
. Enter your phone No. (that you receive alerts)
. Upon confirmation, click proceed
. on unified payment-Enter card details and click ok
. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
. Enter the OTP received and click submit.
- After making the payment, go back and login to the site with your username ( email address/JAMB reg.No.) and password.
7. Continue with your registration.
8. First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination
- UTME score
9. Next, you are redirected to a bio-data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- You will be required to provide your Olevel results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide details of the previous institution attended with qualifications obtained. DE candidates should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you are redirected to a documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click- submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message.