UNIMAID Admission List is out. The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) UTME admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released. Candidates who took part in UNIMAID screening should see how to check your admission status below.
Also See: UNIMAID Direct Entry Admission List
Check UNIMAID Admission List
This is to inform all the UTME candidates that participated in the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered admission. At the time of this publication, UNIMAID Admission List has ONLY been released on JAMB CAPS Portal, to check the your admission status, follow the steps below;
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
The University of Maiduguri is located in Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State in northeast Nigeria. The university was created by the federal government in 1975, with the intention of its becoming one of the country’s principal higher-education institutions.