UNILORIN Post-UTME / DE Screening Form and Registration Invitation
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
This is to inform all candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice in the 2019/2020 admission exercise that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced.
UNILORIN Post UTME Required Cut-Off Mark
To check UNILORIN cut-off mark for various courses, CLICK HERE.
UNILORIN Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
- Candidates are to follows the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
- Candidates are to start registration immediately.
- Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July, 2019.
How to Apply UNILORIN Post UTME / DE Admission Screening
Candidates are to visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
- On the Admission Menudisplayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as indicated on the payment page.
- Click here to view cut-off marks for various courses
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse buttonand select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Click on Next Step.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
- The result of PUTME will not be released until 25th of August, 2019.
- Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 15th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
For further enquiries contact : email@example.com
The registration deadline is 20th July, 2019.
About University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
The University of Ilorin, also known as UNILORIN, is a university in Ilorin, Nigeria. It was established by a decree of the Federal Military Government in 1975 and is a federal government owned tertiary institution of education located in Ilorin, Kwara State, western Nigeria.
The ancient city of Ilorin, capital of Kwara State, is about 300 km fromLagos and 500 km from Abuja, the country’s administrative capital. In August 2014, the school was ranked as the best university in Nigeria by 4icu.
From three faculties in 1976, today there are fifteen faculties: Arts (1976), Education (1976), Engineering & Technology (1978), Agriculture (1982), Law (1993, after an initial start-up in 1983), Basic Medical Sciences (2004), Clinical Sciences (2004) Communication and Information Sciences (2008), Veterinary Medicine (2009), Pharmaceutical Science (2010), and Life Science; Physical Science; Environmental Science; Management Sciences; and Social Sciences in (2013).
Altogether, there are over 60 academic departments in the existing ten faculties. Undergraduate degree programmes run for 3,4,5, or 6 years, depending on entry qualifications and discipline.
The University started with the traditional British “Three Term System” but later changed into a modified form of the American “Two Semester System” called Harmattan and Rain semesters with effect from 1979/80 session.
Each semester comprises one half of an academic year as determined by Senate. Also instruction in the various Faculties with the exception of the Health Sciences is by the course system. These courses are quantified into credits.
The University has teaching support units which include the Computer Centre, Central Workshop and Stores, Biological Garden, Community Based Experience and Services (COBES), Medical Educational Resources Unit, General Studies (Use of English/National Awareness) Division, and Teaching & Research Farm.