This is to inform all returning students of University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) that they are to note the following instructions which are to be strictly adhered to, please.
- Students are to attach a copy of their course forms to the Add & Drop Form.
- In cases where the Credit loading is going to exceed the maximum of 24 credits, kindly attach to the Add & Drop Form, a copy of the course registration and Dean’s approval of the extra Credit(s)
- The minimum Credit allowed is 15 Credits, except for spill over students whose minimum is 5 Credits.
- This Add & Drop Form is for the Harmattan Semester only, as any inclusion of Rain Semester Courses would not be entertained.
- Forms not accompanied with necessary documents that would allow the Academic Support Services validate the claim made in application would not be treated, please.
- The Add & Drop Form will not be accessible on line as from Thursday, 6th February,
- All forms properly collated and with all necessary attachments should reach the Academic Support Services Directorate not later than Friday, 10th February, 2017.