2015/2016 UNILORIN 1st Batch Admission List Released
The UNILORIN 1st batch admission list for the 2015/2016 admission process has been released. UNILORIN wishes to inform the public especially aspirants of the institution that they can now check their admission status on the school website as the list of admitted candidates have been uploaded.
Admitted candidates are advised to proceed to pay their acceptance fee and complete their registration online.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission Status & Acceptance Fee Payment/Registration Procedure
1. All prospective candidates are expected to visit the University undergraduate portal via this link:
2. Click on “Pre-Admission Screening Login”
3. Enter JAMB Registration Number as your Login-ID and your Surname in the spaces provided, e.g JAMB Registration No: 23455677FC and Surname: Abu.
4. Click on “Login”
5. On the Menu List on the left hand side, click on “Click on Check Admission Status” Link
6. Admitted candidates are to proceed to the payment of Acceptance of N20,000.00 plus N250.00 processing fees by clicking on “Click here to make Payment” button.
7. Click on “Continue” button if displayed.
8. After Successful Payment: Two links will be displayed on the left hand side Menu List. Click “Upload Document(s)” to continue.
9. For each upload, ensure that correct information is recorded by cross-checking your data with the table underneath.
10. After completing Step 9 above, Check on the Portal regularly for your clearance status.
UNILORIN 1st Batch Admission List – Successful Candidates Receive Notifications
The UNILORIN 1st batch admission list for the 2015/2016 admission process is out as we have received some information from aspirants who received text messages and emails indicating their success in the admission process.
The reports reached us yesterday, the 8th of October, 2015 at about 10:15 pm that the management of University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has sent notifications via sms and e-mail to successful candidates whose names have made the merit list of admitted candidates into the institution for 2015/2016.
However, there’s yet to be any official information in that regard on the official website of the school or from JAMB.
Candidates who have received such notifications are highly implored to please indicate so here to ascertain the authenticity of this information.
Congratulations to all successful candidates!