UNILAG DLI Admission Invitation: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning Institute (DLI), Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNILAG DLI Available Programmes
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Public Administration
B.Sc. Education with specialization in the following subject areas:
- Business Education
B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
B.A. (Ed) Education/English
General Entry Requirements
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Graduates of University of Lagos or any other University recognised by Senate with Degrees in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education (NCE) in the relevant disciplines.
- Holders of recognised relevant full professional qualifications particularly ACA, ANAN, ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB and CII may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five credits at WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
(a) Point of entry for candidates in categories 2.1 to 2.3 will depend on details of their transcripts and such candidates must also satisfy the WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent as stated in 2.4 above.
(b) Applicants are to ensure all examination numbers and certificates of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO “O” Level or its equivalent are inputted and uploaded on the portal.
(c) Applicants into year two (2) and year (3) presenting post “O” Level qualifications such as Degrees, HND, NCE, OND and professional qualifications are to send in their Academic Transcripts through the awarding institutions with application number as reference number to:
The Institute Secretary, Distance Learning Institute University of Lagos
UNILAG DLI Specific Entry Requirements
See the new enhanced entry requirements:
How to Apply for the UNILAG DLI Admission
The application is in two stages: JAMB and DLI UNILAG
Log on to JAMB CAP Website and register
Pay a sum of
N3,500 to enable you to obtain a registration number.
Step 1: Log on to UNILAG application portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select Distance Learning Institute as application type, then supply your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Number and Email Address.
Step 4: Click the ‘’pay now’’ to pay online, the Application Fee of N17,500.00 (Seventeen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only, OR print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click ‘’continue application’’, input your payment reference number and your surname in lowercase as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Candidates must upload the under listed documents:
- Testimonial (Primary or Secondary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement
- ‘O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate (for Direct Entry candidates)
- Marriage Certificate and Newspaper classification (Married female only)
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. (Applicant is allowed to save application form and later complete the form in case certain information are not readily available).
NOTE: For further assistance, call any of these Help Lines: +234-810-960-6362, +234-705-240-6470, +234-907-368-9973 E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
OLADEJO AZEEZ, ESQ.
REGISTRAR AND SECRETARY TO COUNCIL