– UNILAG has released a special notice for the 2nd Semester In-course Assessment For School Of Foundation Studies and all respective students are hereby informed.
The School of Foundation Studies is informing the entire students and their Parents/Guardians that the 2015/2016 Second Semester in-course Assessment starts from Monday, April 18 to Friday, April 22, 2016.
It is therefore compulsory for every student to bring along his/her Biometric Identity Card to the examination venue at Distant Learning Institute.
– Students without their Biometric Identity Cards will not be allowed into the Examination Halls.
– Verification starts two hours before the examination.
– All the verified candidates must be seated in the Examination Halls 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
– No student will be permitted to be verified 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.