UNIJOS Registration Procedure: The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Registration procedure of newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 session has been released and published online. See the full procedure below:
UNIJOS Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students, 2018/2019
This is to inform all the candidates who have been offered admission into the undergraduate programme of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for the 2018/19 session are to follow the procedure below to complete their registration.
- After checking your admission status
- Registration Procedure will be displayed. Please Read Carefully and or Download and Print a Copy
- Click on the Login Now button to continue
- Type your JAMB Registration Number or email in the username box
- Type in the password (you used during POST UTME screening registration)
- Click Get Started to login to your personalized dashboard
- Click on Fee Management menu on the left side of the dash
- Select Pay School Charges
- Click on Select Payment and follow the prompt to complete payment
All successful candidates are to do as follows:
- They are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only, when they have met the minimum requirement for the programme that they have been admitted into as contained in the 2018 JAMB Brochure.
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee commences on Thursday, February 28, 2019 and ends on Sunday, March 31, 2019.
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee after Sunday, March 31, 2019 will attract an additional late payment charge of ten-thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
- All successful candidates will be notified via SMS and/or email on when they are to continue with the registration process.
- Candidates who successfully register and are cleared by their respective Faculties can proceed to pay the balance of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only as School Charges.
All Students are strongly advised to be wary of unsolicited approaches from fraudsters under the guise of rendering them assistance. They should also avoid patronizing road side Business Centres for any transaction pertaining the University of Jos as the University will not be held liable for any breach in such transaction.
For further inquiry, please contact us via email at email@example.com or chat us online at the login portal or call us on 0905-877-7773 or 0803-355-1034 or 0703-654-9259 or 0803-058-0255.
The University of Jos felicitates with all successful candidates and wishes them success in their academic pursuit.
Monday M. Danjem