University of Jos (UNIJOS) admission into Special Education Diploma Programme for the 2016/2017 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
The University of Jos hereby announces the Sale of Application Forms for admission into its Diploma Programme in Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences in the areas of Hearing Handicap, Visual Handicap (VH), Computer Based Rehabilitation (CBR) and Learning Disabilities (LD).
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: 2 Years
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits at
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- For the Payment of Application Form to generate RRR go to www.remita.net
- Click “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
- Name of MDA – type “University of Jos”
- Type of Service/Purpose – Select “CCE APPLICATION FORMS”
- Fill other details to generate RRR then proceed to any Bank Branch or any preferred channel such as Internet Banking, ATM Card, e.t.c.
- Pay N 3,500.00 on remita.net
- Visit mis.unijos.edu.ng/forms_application to fill the online Application form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND CLOSING DATE
All completed Application Forms should be returned to the Department of Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences, Faculty of Education, Naraguta Campus, University of Jos Nigeria on or before 30th of June, 2017 and should contain:
i. Certified copies of academic qualification.
ii. Two recent passport size photographs
iii. Birth certificate/declaration of age
Mr. Monday M. Danjem