University of Calabar (UNICAL) resumption date has been announced for the continuation of the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the institution’s management has announced the resumption date for the resumption of academic activities for the 1st and 2nd semesters of 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform the general public, especially our dear students that the Senate of the University of Calabar has approved 3rd, February, 2023 as a resumption date for academic activities for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNICAL Academic Calendar, 2022/2023
- Friday 3rd – Arrival of new students
- Monday 6th – Registration of new students
- Friday 10th – Arrival of returning students
- Monday 20th – Lectures starts for all students
- Monday 27th – supplementary + long vacation exams ends
- Monday 6th – Orientation of new students
- Monday 13th-18th – Continuous Assessment
- Monday 20th – Registration ends for new students
- Friday 31st – Matriculation Ceremony
- Wednesday 12th – INAUGURAL LECTURE
- Friday 7th – Lectures End
- Monday 10th – Revision
- Monday 17th – Examination begins for all students
- Monday 1st – GSS exams begin
- Wednesday 10th – INAUGURAL LECTURE
- Saturday 13th – Exams end for all students