University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post-UTME Result for the 2018/2019 session has been released by the school authorities for all UTME students who wrote their Post UTME screening examinations and the details are specified in this article. See how to check your result below.
This is to inform all prospective students of the University of Calabar and the entire university community that the results for the 2018/2019 UNICAL Post UTME screening test have been released.
Also See: UNICAL Admission List
How to Check UNICAL Post-UTME Result
The management and school authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the results of the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Examination. The results can now be accessed online on the UNICAL result checker.
UNICAL post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online. Concerned persons are advised to follow the procedures outlined below to access their results.
- Visit the UNICAL post UTME result checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-post-utme.aspx.
- Type in your JAMB registration number and result checker PIN in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Login’ button to access your UNICAL post UTME score.
The UTME Screening Result Checking scratch cards are available in the following Banks;
- UNICAL Microfinance Bank, Calabar
- WEMA Bank Plc, Calabar
- Enterprise Bank, Calabar
- First City Monument Bank Plc.
- Candidates who are yet to upload their O’Level results while registering for UTME are advised to visit any CBT centre and upload the result(s) on or before 31st August, 2018. Failure to do so may deny such candidate possible admission on CAPS.
- On no account should parents or Candidates pay money to anybody claiming to be in position to influence Admissions. Report any person who make such demand to appropriate quarters.
Please be properly guided