UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure: UNICAL Acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted students in the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. All newly admitted students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) are hereby oinformed that payment of acceptance fee has commenced. The acceptance fee is ₦25,000. Below is the payment procedure:
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT FOR NUC AND CES PROGRAMMES:
- Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Login to print your acceptance receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.