University of Benin (UNIBEN) admission form into Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme for the 2018/2019 session is out. See how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme.
- All candidates must have five credit passes, including English and Mathematics at the O’Level as basic requirement
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university who have passed with a minimum of Credit may also be considered for admission
- Holders of HND with Credit pass in administration disciplines are eligible for admission
- All candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year managerial/ administrative experience.
- There will be pre-admission screening which may include a written test, post-secondary academic transcript evaluation, and oral interview.
The duration for the Full-Time MBA programme is three semesters (18 months), while that of the Part-Time MBA programme is six terms (24 months).
Mode of Application:
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).
The Application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN portal at myuniben.org.
Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required and send to Postgraduate School.
Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.