UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Latest Update:
- UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Latest Update:
- UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Entrance Exam Date:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) admission into JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
- UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Requirements
- UNIBEN JUPEB Programmes Duration
- How to Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Admission
UNIBEN JUPEB supplementary admission form has been released. The University of Benin (UNIBEN) is now selling application forms for admission into its JUPEB programme for the 2018/2019 academic session. UNIBEN JUPEB enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by UNIBEN and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad. The application details are the same as for the primary JUPEB admission form.
Application Closes at Midnight of 20th September, 2018.
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the University of Benin on SATURDAY, 22nd of September, 2018.
Earlier, the University of Benin (UNIBEN) JUPEB primary entrance screening result and admission list for the 2018/2019 session was released. You can now check your result and admission status now if you participated in the UNIBEN JUPEB exam. Follow the link below to see how to check the results and admission status:
Also See: UNIBEN JUPEB Clearance Procedure
UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Entrance Exam Date:
According to the school website, UNIBEN admission into various JUPEB programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on 1st of September, 2018 by 9 am at the Ugbowo campus of the University. The new closing date for application in now 29th of August 2018.
Come Back Online on Thursday 30th August, 2018 to Check for Your Schedule.
Candidates are advised to check their Kofa page for more information.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) admission into JUPEB programmes for the 2018/2019 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the University of Benin invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Foundation Programmes for the 2018/2019 Session.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
All the combinations shown in the table below meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
UNIBEN JUPEB Programmes Duration
The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme.
How to Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Admission
Interested candidates are to purchase application forms online from the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- ON the uniben website,
- Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2018/2019 Link.
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT COMBINATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
Government/Literature in English/Christian
History/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
Economics, Government/Literature in English
All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
Economics/Government/Mathematics Mathematics/Geography/Economics Economics/Business Studies//Government Accounting/Economics/Government Economics/Government/Geography CRS/Economics/Government
Government/Literature in English/Christian
Mode of Study
Face to face contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, University of Benin,. Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application
- Only coloured print out will be
- Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
Mrs. O. A. Oshodin