UNIBEN Admission List: The UNIBEN Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released on both the School and JAMB Websites. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the University of Benin and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that they can now check their admission status.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List
At the time of this publication, the list of successful admitted candidates have only been released on both the school and JAMB CAPS portal. See how to check your admission status below;
- Candidates are to visit UNIBEN undergraduate Admission list portal at https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- Provide your Application Number or Registration Number And one of your names in the required column
- Click on “Submit” then Confirm your Application Number and click on “proceed” to check your admission status.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
Admitted candidates are to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Candidates that participated in the UNIBEN post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online. UNIBEN first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIBEN admission status.
The University of Benin – also known as UNIBEN – is one of Nigeria’s first generation federal universities. The university was founded in 1970 and is located in Benin city, Edo State, Nigeria. The university is officially accredited and recognized by the National Universities Commission.