University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Details
University of Abuja, UNIABUJA post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. UNIABUJA Post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
The school authorities of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Also See: UNIABUJA Admission List
- -Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
- -Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
- -Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2020 UTME.
- Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen University of Abuja as first choice in the 2020 UTME.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2020 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
The University of Abuja is a tertiary institution in the Nigerian capital Abuja. It was established on January 1, 1988 (under Decree No. 110 of 1992 as amended) as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programmes. Academic work began in the University in 1990 with the matriculation of its pioneer students.
Despite having a troubled past, the University is known to have significantly improved and is now reportedly ranked amongst the top 10 universities in Nigeria by the National Universities Commission. The high rank is suspected to be owed to the university’s move from its mini campus to its state of the art Permanent site.