UNIABUJA Admission List Released: The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Note that the first, second and third batch admission lists are out.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List on School Website | 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch
Prospective students can access their admission status on the school website and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal. Candidates that made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME and participated in the post UTME screening exercise should follow the procedure outlined below to know their status.
- Visit UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Provide your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status
Also See: UNIABUJA Registration Procedure
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on JAMB’s Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in University of Abuja and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted candidates are to click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Candidates that participated in the UNIABUJA post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online via the following procedure:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Also See: UNIABUJA School Fees