UMYU Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date Announced, 2020/2021 (2nd Batch)
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) has published the 2nd batch post-UTME aptitude test schedule and modalities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The list of candidates eligible for UMYU 2nd batch post-UTME is available HERE.
The Registrar of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, Malam Nasir Bello is informing candidates who have met the institution’s minimum entry requirement for admission and scored a minimum of 170 JAMB points and above and have duly registered for the 2020 Post-UTME that the second Post-UTME aptitude test will be conducted on Saturday 22nd May 2021.
Candidates who have registered for the aptitude but have missed the first Test are now eligible to participate in the upcoming second Test.
Similarly, those candidates whose first choice remain Umaru Musa Yar’adua University but did not register for the Aptitude Test are also eligible to participate in the exercise.
Candidates wishing to change their first choice of Institutions to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University can do so through JAMB authorized outlets and register for the second 2020 Aptitude Test and thereafter participate in the exercise.
All candidates should ensure that they obtained a minimum of 5 relevant credits at O’ level subjects including English and Mathematics.
All the aforementioned candidates wishing to utilize the opportunity can do so by visiting the University’s website www.umyu.edu.ng for more details.
Those candidates intending to write the aptitude test are to come with their JAMB registration slip containing their photographs and indicating their respective courses, institutions of choice, and a UMYU Post-UTME registration slip.
Candidates are to bring a copy of their O’level results with Jamb Registration number boldly written on the results and submit same at the point of entry into the examination hall.
Other guidelines, including the observance of the COVID-19 protocols during the aptitude test, can be accessed through the University website: https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index/
MAL. NASIR BELLO
Earlier: UMYU Post UTME Screening Date (1st Batch)
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wishes to invite candidates who have met minimum entry requirements for admission and have duly registered for the 2020 Post UTME that the aptitude test will be conducted on Saturday 10th April 2021. Candidates who have registered for the aptitude test are advised to reprint their registration slip through the registration portal to avail themselves of information on time and venue for the test.
Note that registration for the test is still ongoing through the University Website: www.umyu.edu.ng until 12:00 midnight of 7th April 2021.
Those whose 1st choice is not Umaru Musa Yar’adua University and wish to be considered for the aptitude test have to make Umaru Musa Yar’adua University their 1st choice through JAMB authorized outlets.
All Candidates coming for the aptitude test are to come along with the following documents:-
- JAMB Registration slip containing the candidates’ photograph and indicating their respective courses and Institution of choice.
- UMYU Post UTME registration slip
- Copy of O’ level results (JAMB registration number is to be boldly written on the copy of the result) to be submitted at the point of entry into the examination hall. Candidates using more than one O’ Level results are to submit copies of all the results.
- The Direct entry (DE) candidates are excluded from this aptitude test but they are directed to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc) on the university portal.
For those who have not earlier registered for the aptitudes test and are now interested, they must have the following:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates, in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, must have obtained the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied for.
5. Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates eligible for the screening are to wear face masks and they would be subjected to temperature checks, while hand washing and application of hand sanitizer is mandatory before entry to the screening halls.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.