UMYU Direct Entry Screening Announced for 2020/2021 Session: The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
Also See: How to Obtain UMYU Post UTME Form
UMYU Direct Entry Screening Invitation
The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wish to invite candidates who applied for admission through Direct Entry (DE) to register for screening via the University Website – www.umyu.edu.ng
The online registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Registration Slip;
- O’ Level Result;
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must obtain:
- A minimum of 9 points in NCE, IJMB, HSC and GCE A’ Level;
- A minimum of Lower Credit pass in Diploma in relevant subject from recognized institution; and
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
UMYU Direct Entry Screening Method of Application
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website: www.umyu.edu.ng