UMYU Admission List: The Umaru Musa Yar’dua University (UMYU) first batch admission list has been released by the school authorities for the 2018/2019 academic session. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first, second and direct entry admission lists are out.
All the prospective students of the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) that participated in the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UMYU Admission List | 1st and 2nd Batch UTME
The management of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) has released the list of candidates offered admission to undergo various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 session. The list of admitted students have been uploaded online and can be accessed as follows:
UMYU Second Batch Admission List
Visit this link to access UMYU second batch admission list.
UMYU First Batch Admission List
Visit this link to access UMYU merit (first batch) admission list.
How to Check UMYU Admission List | Direct Entry
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session via direct entry. The UMYU direct entry admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university portal and can be accessed as follows:
Visit https://www.umyu.edu.ng/index.php/2017-03-26-10-25-31/university-news/377-direct-entry-de-admission-list-2018-2019-academic-session to access the Direct Entry Admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Successfully admitted candidates are however advised to immediately do the following:
- Visit any CBT centre to upload their O’ Level results, if they are yet to do that.
- Log in to their personal JAMB profile to accept the offer of admission. See the procedure below.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.