UITH Post Basic Refresher Course: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the refresher course of the the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School Of Post Basic Accident & Emergency/Paediatric Nursing Programmes.
DURATION OF THE COURSE: Four weeks.
ACCOMODATION: – The course is non-residential.
- Must have a specialty nursing training in Accident and Emergency/Paediatrics in Accredited Post Basic Nursing Schools.
- Have at least five years post qualification experience and yet to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply:
- Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Web: www.uith.org
- Application forms must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira only (₦5,000.00) only or fifty US Dollars ($50.00) for foreign applicants. This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) Ilorin.
- All completed application forms are to reach the coordinators of School of Post Basic Nursing (A & E/Paediatrics) University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin on or before February, 30th 2019.
NB: Course fee will be communicated in due course.
Selection is on first come first serve basis.