University of Ibadan, UI medical screening exercise for new students admitted during the 2020/2021 session has commenced. See details below.
Earlier: UI Medical Screening Schedule and Centre Allocation for New Students, 2020/2021
This is to inform all 2020/2021 admitted students that the management has released the screening schedule and center for the various Departments and each Students.
This is to inform all the 2020/2021 Admitted students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that they are to kindly note the following for their Medical Screening Registration;
1. Taking of Chest X-rays starts on Monday, 09 August 2021
2. Screening commences on Monday, 16 August 2021
3. Payment of Medical Screening fees at UI MICROFINANCE BANK (N3000) (students can start making payments immediately)
4. Check for your X-ray centre on the UI portal
5. Get your X-ray done at your designated centre where a payment of N2,500 is to be made.
6. Check for Screening Centre & Date on the UI portal
7. Visit Screening Centre on the assigned date, for Consultation and Registration
Note: Any student that misses his/her screening date will be penalized
Earlier: UI Medical Screening For New Students, 2020/2021 Session
This is to inform you that the Undergraduate Students Medical Screening will commence on 16 August 2021. This exercise will run for four (4) weeks.
Each student is to pay a sum of Three Thousand Naira only (N3,000.00) to the Unibadan Microfinance Bank to cover consultation and laboratory investigations during this exercise.
In addition, each student will pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500.00) at their respective assigned X-ray centre.
Kindly ensure strict compliance.