Usman Danfodio University (UDUSOK) admission into one year Matric Programme for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See details below.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Usman Danfodio University, (UDUSOK) has announced application into the one year school of matriculation for 2017/2018 session.
Method of Application
- Visit http://matric.udusok.edu.ng on your browser.
- Click on “Buy Form” and a popup comes up.
- On the popup window , click on “Process Payment” , complete the form that shows up and click on “Generate Invoice”.
- You will be directed to Remita where you will print your invoice .
- On Remita platform, it is advisable you select INTERNETBANKING in the field ” How do you want to pay “
- Select the bank
- Click Submit
- A page is loaded, Click on “Print Invoice”
- Your invoice is loaded and you can immediately print it
- Make copies of this invoice, take note of your RRR and Invoice Number . Proceed to any bank with your invoice and make payment.
- After payment at the bank, come back to http://matric.udusok.edu.ng , and click on “Verify Payment”
- A popup window comes up, key in your invoice number and click on the Verify button. (Click here to see how to identify your invoice number)
- Print your receipt. On the receipt, you will find your Application No and Password.
- Now click on Application Login, enter your Application No and Password , click on Login to fill in your form online.
- Fill your form in the following order or as indicated numerically on the green tabs on the form and ensure you save in each case:
1. Bio Data.
2. School attended
3. O’level Examination
4. O’level results
- Print the completed form.
- Remember to logout after printing so that your account is not compromised.
Application Fee: ₦5050 (Five Thousand, Fifty Naira Only).