UDUSOK Admission List is out. Usman Danfodio University (UDUSOK) admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
The list of admitted candidates is now available on both the School portal and JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure stated below to check your admission status.
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List on School Portal
- Visit: http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Admission” to view your admission status
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
You can also access your UDUSOK admission status on JAMB CAPS. Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Again, UDUSOK is currently accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, and all you need to do is to follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UDUSOK admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Also See: UDUSOK School Fees