University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course admission form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above-named School for a 1-year full-time course in Occupational Health Nursing beginning from November 2021 leading to certification and licensing by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Occupational Health Nurse (ROHN).
The course is designed to equip Registered Nurses (RN) with the theoretical underpinnings and skills required for becoming competent Occupational Health Nurses in conserving, promoting, and restoring the health of individuals and groups in diverse workplaces
UCH Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission Requirements
- Be Registered Nurses (RN) with current practice license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria,
- Have at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English languages. Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry from WAEC or NECO O’level examinations’, in. Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience as a General Nurse.
- Approval for one (1) full year of release from employers or other training Schools.
- The course is offered as both residential and full-time. The school reserves the right to rusticate any student found to be involved in another course or employment during training without refund of fees paid.
How to Apply for the UCH Ibadan Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission Form
The application form is available beginning from Monday 12th April, 2021 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng/. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira (N10,200.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S A. Account- School of Occupational Health Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200.00 at the School of Occupational Health Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to the website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https: / /portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide, and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit them for authentication at the School of Occupational Health Nursing
METHOD OF SELECTION: PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue, and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standards at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview.