UCH, Ibadan Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form is out for the 2021/2022 Session
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, 1-year course in Perioperative Nursing beginning from November 2018 leading to licensing by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Perioperative Nurse (RPON).
The course is designed to equip Registered Nurses (RN) with the theoretical underpinnings and skills required for providing safe, effective, and acceptable Perioperative care to nursing clients.
- UCH Ibadan Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Admission Form
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form
- Be Registered Nurses (RN) with current practice license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English languages, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry from WAEC or NECO O’level examinations.
- Have at least one (1) year past qualification experience in an acute care setting preferably in a surgical unit.
- Have approval for one (1) full year of release from employers or other training Schools.
The course is offered as both residential and full-time. The school reserves the right to rusticate any student found to be involved in another course or employment during training without refund of fees paid.
How to Purchase UCH Perioperative Nursing Form
The application form is available beginning from Monday 12th April, 2021 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at webs https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following:
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand (N10,200.00) only through any commercial bank Into University College Hospital, lbadan T.S.A Account – Perioperative Nursing School. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200 at the Perioperative Nursing School to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to the website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide, and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit them for authentication at the Perioperative Nursing School.
METHOD OF SELECTION PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue, and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview