The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS Post-UTME screening and HND test schedule for the 2020/2021 session has been released. See TOPS screening dates below.
Also See: TOPS Post-UTME Screening Details
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the institution’s management has released the schedule and requirements for the test.
TOPS Post-UTME Screening and HND Test Schedule and Requirements
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki has decided that her 2020/2021 National Diploma Pre-Admission screening exercise would hold between Tuesday, 26th to Thursday, 28th January 2021 in the Institution’s premises. The screening has been scheduled to commence at 9 am daily.
Applicants are to take note of the following:
- The Institution has put Covid 19 protocols in place that applicants must adhere strictly to. (i.e. wearing of face mask and maintenance of social distance)
- Applicants without a nose mask will not be allowed into the Institution’s premises.
- Hand washing facilities and Alcohol-based hand sanitisers have been strategically positioned at screening centres for applicants to wash their hands and get hand sanitized.
- Infrared thermometers are also available to check applicants’ temperature at different strategic locations.
- Applicants are to cooperate with Officers who were mandated to guide them.
- Applicants that dress indecently may not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Applicants are to come along with a photocopy of the following documents:
- O’level Results slip (must be legible)
- School Application Slip
- JAMB Registration Slip
- JAMB Original Result Slip
PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE/CBT FOR FULL-TIME HND APPLICANTS WILL HOLD BETWEEN TUESDAY 2ND TO THURSDAY 4TH FEBRUARY, 2021.
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE
- FARM POWER/MACHINERY
- SOIL AND WATER
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY S QUANTITY SURVEY
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- CHEMISTRY (SLT)
- PHYSICS (SLT)
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- POST HARVEST
- SOIL SCIENCE
- AGRIC EXTENSION
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
ROLLOVER OF UNATTENDED STUDENTS