TASUED Registration and Clearance Requirements for Fresh Students have been released. The management of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the registration and clearance requirements for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Latest: TASU Registration Deadline for 2018/2019 Academic Session
This is to inform all the students of the Taraba State University (TASU) that the management has re-opened the payment portal for those who were unable to pay and register before.
The Taraba State University (TASU) payment portal has now been re-opened for registration as from 28th January, 2019.
The registration will only last for 2 weeks.
Any student who fails to meet up with this deadline would have his/her session automatically deferred.
TASUED Fresh Students Registration and Clearance Requirements
- Clearance Certificate (Original) with signature and official stamp of the Head of Department.
- TASUED provisional offer of Admission (Original).
- Session UTME/DE Application Form (Bio Data Original).
- Application Form Receipt (N2,000 receipt).
- JAMB result slip (for UTME students)or JAMB acknowledgement form (DE) original.
- JAMB Admission letter (original Institution copy).
- Acceptance fee receipt (Stamped photocopy).
- School fee receipt (stamped photocopy).
- Registration fee receipt (stamped Photocopy).
- ‘O’ level result(s) (Verified) (E.g. WAEC result).
- Transition letter with the score for Pre-Degree and Diploma from TASUED (stamped photocopy) ( if applicable).
- Transition receipt for Diploma and Pre-Degree students (if applicable).
- NCE or OND result for Direct Entry student.
- Evidence of change of name or marriage certificate (where Applicable).
- Medical fitness certificate(original copy) from TASUED Clinic.
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age (photocopy).
- Confirmed 2018 Ogun State Electronic tax clearance Certificate (e tax Ogun State educational levy receipt of parent/sponsor whose name was stated on P UTME form (Original stamped photocopy).
- Reference letter from Public/Civil Servant of not below grade level 12 or equivalent (Original).
- Acceptance form (Original).
- Matriculation Oath
- Candidates should ensure their files and documents are well perforated and tagged.
- Hostel address should be indicated on top of the personal bio-data in the green file.
- It is important that all information requested on the personal bio-data form and on the inside cover of the green file are adequately supplied.
- Students are advised to come along with the original copy of all the documents for sighting.