Summit University Post UTME Announced for 2018/2019 Session
- Summit University Post UTME Announced for 2018/2019 Session
- About Summit University
- Available Programmes at Summit University
- Summit University Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the various degree programmes of the Summit University, Offa for the 2018/2019 academic session.
About Summit University
Summit University provides world class education in a serene and conducive environment. The fees are affordable and currently one of the lowest among-st private universities in Nigeria.
Available Programmes at Summit University
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Summit University Eligibility Criteria
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 150 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UME Brochure.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME
Register and Login using your UTME Number and password, make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
After making the payment, return to the website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, login again.
Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
Only Applicants that are registered/screened online will be considered for admission.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 08065899889.
For Information of School Fees and other Information Call:
08030981930, 08062646786 or visit www.summituniversity.edu.ng