Sokoto State University, SSU registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See details below.
This is to inform the general public that registration of both Returning and Newly Admitted students of Sokoto State University, Sokoto for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence on Monday 23rd August and end on Saturday 4th September, 2021.
All newly admitted candidates are required to come along with both originals and photocopies of the following, for documentation:
- ORIGINAL COPY OF JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
- ORIGINAL COPY OF JAMB RESULT SLIP.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ONLINE SCREENING SLIP.
- SIX (6) RECENT PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS.
* All Credentials (Including Letter of Local Government Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age).
NB: Candidates are to present original post and SSCE Certificate(s), if due for issuance, and where the original certificate is yet to be issued by the examination bodies, a statement of result from schools is accepted. E-copy results should be submitted with the result checker scratch card for online verification.