SSU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session is out All candidates who applied for undergraduate admission in Sokoto State University and took part in the screening exercise can proceed to check their admission status.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on the school’s website. See details to check your admission status below.
How to Check SSU Admission List
This is to inform all aspirants of Sokoto State University (SSU) that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered admission to study various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 session. The list has been uploaded online and can be accessed as follows:
- Log on to http://portal.ssu.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Click log in
- On your Dashboard, click on Accept Admission to Start with Acceptance fee payment.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.