SSU Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session is out All candidates who applied for undergraduate admission in Sokoto State University and took part in the screening exercise can proceed to check their admission status.
LATEST UPDATE: This to inform candidates whose courses/programmes have been changed are advised to login to the JAMB website (http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../) immediately for the new programme changed Profile and accept the change.
The steps are as follows:
- Login with your email and password.
- Click ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Click on the ‘Access My CAPS’ Button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval’.
- Click ‘Accept’ Button to accept the change of Course/Programme.
Once a candidate accepts, he/she could be able to print his/her JAMB Admission Letter with the new Course/Programme. Otherwise, the candidate stands to lose the admission.
Affected candidates are, therefore, advised to take note and comply accordingly please.
All enquiries should be directed to Academic Secretary, info@.ssu.edu.ng.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on the school’s website. See details to check your admission status below.
How to Check SSU Admission List
This is to inform all aspirants of Sokoto State University (SSU) that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered admission to study various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 session. The list has been uploaded online and can be accessed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the SSU admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to confirm if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertains that you accept the offer of admission.