Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 session has been announced – See details below.
- Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 session has been announced – See details below.
- Eligibility for SLU Post UTME Screening
- How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Screening
- Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Dates and Requirements
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2018/19 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Also See: SLU Admission List
Eligibility for SLU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin llausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website and choose any of the programmes listed below:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.A. (Ed) English
B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
B.A. Islamic Studies
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
B.Sc. Computer Science
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Screening
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 23rd July, 20/8 and end at midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2018.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedure below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 3: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number, with which you will proceed for payment.
STEP 4: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (bank charges inclusive) as Post-IJTME/DE Screening Fee into the University’s account with the following details:
Account Name: Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Students Account
Account Number: 1013297069
Sort Code: 057260013
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Pay at any Commercial Bank using NIBSS Platform or Internet Banking.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Dates and Requirements
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 28th August 2018
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 29th August, 2018
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday, 30th August, 2018
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
Short-listed Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin- Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call +2348087573778 and +2347068152323.