LU Admission List Released: Sule Lamido University (SLU) UTME admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. The admission lists are out for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates See how to check your admission status below. Note that the SLU UTME and DE admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session have also been released.
How to Check SLU Admission List
Candidates who applied for admission into Sule Lamido University and sat for the SLU post-UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise should check the available admission list for their names. UTME and Direct Entry
The released Sule Lamido University (formerly Jigawa State University (JSU)) admission lists contain the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session. The Sule Lamido University UTME and DE admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session are available in PDF formats below.
Successfully Admitted Candidates are to do the following:
- Collection of Letter of Admission and Registration are scheduled to commence on Monday, 28th October, 2019 to Friday, 8th November, 2019 at Room A11, Faculty Building, Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa.
- Admitted Students are to log into their JAMB Profile to accept their Admissions and print JAMB Letter of Admission.
- They are also requested to come along with their Original Credentials, Two (2) Passport sized Photographs, JAMB Letter of Admission, Original JAMB Result and pay a nonrefundable Acceptance Fee of Two Thunsand Naira (₦2,000:00) only, in favour of Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Via Remita.
SLU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Instruction
Candidates offered provisional admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU) are requested to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000:00) only in favour of Sule Lamido University Revenue Account (Account No.: 0021361788). The amount is payable at Unity Bank, Kafin Hausa Branch.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.