SLU Admission List Released: Sule Lamido University (SLU) UTME admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. The admission lists are out for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates See how to check your admission status below. Note that the SLU UTME and DE supplementary admission lists for 2018/2019 academic session have also been released.
Check SLU Admission List | Primary and Supplementary
Candidates who applied for admission into Sule Lamido University and sat for the SLU post-UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise should check the available admission list for their names. UTME and Direct Entry
The released Sule Lamido University (formerly Jigawa State University (JSU)) admission lists contain the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session. The Sule Lamido University UTME and DE admission lists for 2018/2019 academic session are available in PDF formats below.
SLU Supplementary UTME Admission List [PDF]
SLU Supplementary DE Admission List [PDF]
SLU UTME Admission List [PDF]
SLU DE Admission List [PDF]
Successfully Admitted Candidates are to do the following:
- ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB portal and print the JAMB admission Letter. They are required to come with the admission letter for registration.
- Collection of Admission Letter and Registration are scheduled to commence on Monday, 22nd October, 2018 to Friday, 26th October, 2018 at Room A11, Faculty Building, Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa.
- Candidates are also requested to come along with their Original Credentials and pay a the non-refundable acceptance fee. See the amount below.
SLU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Instruction
Candidates offered provisional admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU) are requested to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000:00) only in favour of Sule Lamido University Revenue Account (Account No.: 0021361788). The amount is payable at Unity Bank, Kafin Hausa Branch.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.