Nigerian Scholars » School News » List of Schools Whose Admission Lists Have Been Released, 2019/2020

List of Schools Whose Admission Lists Have Been Released, 2019/2020

List of Schools Whose Admission Lists are out: The Post-UTME / Admission screening of some schools have been concluded and some other schools and institutions have released their admission lists as well as the results of those that have concluded their screening exercise.

About

This post will be updated regularly as each school releases their admission screening results and admission lists, so you are advised to visit this page regularly so as to ascertain when your institution has released their admission lists for the academic session.

How to Check Each School’s Admission Lists

Follow the procedure below to check your school’s admission list:

1. Click on the link representing the name of your choice institutions.
  2. Follow the procedure in the page that follows.
  3. Check your admission status.

Recommended:

How to Accept or Reject an Admission Offer on JAMB CAPS

List of Schools Whose Admission Lists have Been Released

Also See: List of Schools and How to Check Their Post UTME Results

Related:

JAMB CAPS Portal Activated for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise

About JAMB’s New Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)

What You Must Know When Checking JAMB CAPS Admission Status

Quick Tips and Pieces of Advice for Newly Admitted Students

List of Some Items You’ll Need in Campus as a Fresh Student

• Yukwa Anthony Friday

When Mautech is going release thier admission

• Ummulkulsum

When is fed poly bali releasing admission

• Jennifer

When is AKSU giving admission

• Christian Esther

Pls notify me qen federal poly bida list is out.

• Emmanuel

Please how do I check my admission status? my jamb caps is saying "no admission yet" for two months while I passed both jamb and postutme exams with high score

1. When will OAU admission list for 2019/2020 be released

• Sonoma Gift

Pls my caps is showing admission in progress
    And when is ndu releasing their admission list

• pliz notify me wen uni osun admission list is out plizzzzzzz

• Daniel Jibrin Ali

When is moddibo Adama University of technology Yola releasing their admission list for 2019/2020

• Precious

Please, when is the deadline for Imsu supplementary form

• My still showing still in progress

• Musa Hassan

Which date Nigeria army university biu will released their admission 2019/2020 academic session

• When will aksu and uniyo admission list be out?

• When will delsu admission list be out

• Pls my caps is still showing still in progress and smone told me my name is on school portal

• Collins

when NMU OKENRENKOKO ADMISSION LIST WE BE OUT

• Deborah

Pls notify when uniuyo and unical own is out

• Shuaib Aishat

Please notify when unilorin admission list is out.

• Olatunbosun

please help me to send my admission status as. SMS when it is done

• Orji Oluomachi Ukweni

Please I uploaded my O'level result to jamb only 8 subjects were filled with my grades but a subject which is one of the core subjects I took in jamb didn't show and another 4 subjects I didn't take in waec showed still displaying awaiting. And I went and reuploaded it again it is still showing the same thing.please I need help what should I do????

1. Is that subject English?, If it is,then you have no problem,because that subject happens to be one compulsory subject for all courses

2. Jessica

did u just write wasce this year cause this problem z huge

• Pls can I apply for gateway poly post utme but I did not put the school in my jamb form urgent reply please