About Salem University
Salem University is a product of the educational vision of Archbishop Sam Amaga, the motivator and President of Salem International Christian Center, the global international base of Foundation Faith Worldwide that was established by Sam Amaga Ministries International.
Salem University is enlisted as one of the Universities accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) The Professional accreditation of the Accounting Department of the University was successful and Certificate to the effect was presented to the University on the 9th of April, 2013 in Lagos by the ICAN President, Mr. Adedoyin Idowu Owolabi.
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Information Technology
- International Relations & Development
- Peace & Development Studies
- Public Administration
Salem University 2015/2016 Undergraduate Application Details
Salem University (SU), Lokoja authorities invites candidates whose chose the institution and those who didn’t to apply for the Post UTME Admission exercise for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Salem University Admission Requirements:
Candidates applying for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
Candidates applying for Direct Entry into 200 level must possess in addition to (a) above, A/L, IJMB, OND or NCE in the relevant courses.
How to Apply:
You can use any of the three alternatives below
1) Purchase the admission form for N6,000 in person at the Liaison Office/Selling Points, or at the Screening Centers
2) Pay N6,000 into Salem University Consultancy Account No. 2018318542 at First Bank, then come to the University or nearest Liaison Office with the teller to fill the Form.
3) Download and fill the Application Form form Pay the necessary charges into the above account, Scan the teller and the completed form, then email to email@example.com Bring the original teller for screening
1) Lokoja: Salem University Campus, Lokoja-Ajaokuta Road, Lokoja.
2) Abuja: AL-Global, Plot 509, Behind No 76 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Near Chida Hotel.
3)Lagos: Salem Intl. Christian Centre, Km 14, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.
4) Port-Harcourt: Foundation Faith Church, No.1, Faith Avenue, Rumuomasi.
5) Kaduna: Danbo Intl. School, Challawa Crescent, Barnawa G.R.A , Kaduna.
6) Yenagoa (Bayelsa): Foundation Faith Church, Osiri Road Ekeki.
Yet to be announced.
What to bring along:
Candidates applying should come for screening with the following:
1) 2015 JAMB UTME result print-out.
2) SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting result accepted).
3) Two Passport Photographs.
4) A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
5) A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
6) Evidence of purchase of Salem University Application Form for N6,000.
7) Completed Application form.
I Would Like To Express My Wish I Completed My Studies At 2015 In A-level(sinior 6),since I was Born I Found That I Have N't My Parents .How Could I Get Financial Capacity To Proceed To Study University?