Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education (SRCOE) NCE and Pre-NCE application form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into NCE and Pre-NCE Programmes of Sa’adatu Rimi College of Education for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Also See: Sa’adatu Rimi COE, Kano Academic Calendar
How to Apply for SRCOE NCE and Pre-NCE Admission Form
1. Search for www.srcoe.edu.ng
2. Locate Application Links & Select Programme.
3. Fill the Application/Screening form (Use the Username & Password that you won’t forget)
4. After creating the profile, then you can proceed with the application by generating remita and making the payment either online or through the banks.
5. You can visit Schools & Departments on the website for you to decide your chosen department.
6. You can logout & Login again via Application Links> Application login (Input Username & Password)
7. Henceforth you will be using your Username & Password for all your academic activities.
8. All correspondence will be via the College Website through the applicant’s page and also Important News will be posted on the Latest News.
9. After completing the application, then you print out Acknowledgement letter and Application Payment Receipt then wait for the announcement of Screening exercise by the Academic office.
10. You are expected to present all your credentials to the Academic Office.
11. After the Screening exercise, then you keep checking your Application Page by using your Username & Password, you will be notified over that medium when your admission is granted.
8th April, 2022